Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Its been a while..

Im feeling like I have finally accomplished something...I changed my background on my blog without technical assistance!!! LOL

Its raining hard outside and I have a cake in the oven. I have been cooking and baking up a storm! Fall is in full swing. Im a bit bummed that we won't be making it to any fall parties this year--Clint has to work the night the church has theirs planned and I have prior obligations that night that I can't get out of. I guess we will have to be creative.

Speaking of the season...deer season. Last night I was headed into town on MAIN street....The car in front of me stopped and there was a BUCK in the street. It ran full speed ahead and hit a storefront window--bounced off and ran into the one next door. It hit another window and decided to just run down the sidewalk. I was in such shock to see a deer in town that I forgot I had my camera in my purse.

I forgot to mention the newest member of my family! I have a new nephew--Cody Garrett. I'll post pics soon!

No comments: