Saturday, September 20, 2008

FYI...

I buried my phone in a bowl of rice and prayed for a resurrection. It didn't happen. *sigh*

Guess Ill check out ebay or craigslist and see if I can find a cheap replacement.

Im awake way too early for a Saturday morning. Our dog apparently ran off admist the chaos around here last night. All kinds of neighbor kids were playing football in the backyard. But I noticed she was missing when she didn't scratch on my bedroom door this morning to be let out.

She is just a laid back dog and in the evenings you find her normally on one of the boys beds sleeping. There is probably no way she found rest in one of those rooms last night. Chase had a friend over and i think they played every video game imaginable. Kinda sad no one noticed she was missing! Anyway. We are off to search for Daisy. Wish us luck!

No comments: