Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pure Chaos!

I'm a bad blogger--its been too long since I wrote a post! Life has been incredibly busy and chaotic!

Ever get to a point where you feel like a bundle of nerves inside? There is so much confusion--yet you know God is in the midst--and you are just trusting Him. That's where Im at right now. Im just wondering when its all going to meld together and work for His glory!

So I drop of the kids at school and Im working through all these detours they have downtown so I can make my way home. (All these one way streets are CRAZY! I don't think I will ever get use to them!!) A song I have heard MANY times before comes on but this time I really listen to the lyrics. It was like everything that had been reeling in my mind the past month just flowed out through the music. It was beautiful!

The lyrics....

It's time for healing time to move on
It's time to fix what's been broken too long
Time to make right what has been wrong
It's time to find my way to where I belong
There's a wave that's crashing over me
And all I can do is surrender

(Chorus)Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but somehow there's peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't seebut
I'm giving in to something Heavenly

Time for a milestone
Time to begin again
Reevaluate who I really am
Am I doing everything to follow Your will
Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills
So show me what it is
You want from me
I give everything I surrender...To...

(Chorus)

Time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out
That I've wanted to say for so many years
Time to release all my held back tears

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but I believe
You're up to something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly
Whatever You're doing inside of meIt feels like chaos but now I can see

This *is* something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly
Something Heavenly

It's time to face up
Clean this old house
Time *to* breathe in and let everything out

1 comment:

Rache said...

Beautiful song! I had no idea you blogged, Sarah! I'll have to check in with you now and then.. ;o) Have an awesome day!