Monday, July 7, 2008

Constant Journey


I am at a point in my life where God is dealing with me in certain areas...healing me in others. I don't ever want to play the "victim" I have certainly had my share of hurts but I want to learn to overcome.


God has always been my source of strength and now is no different. IT seems as if some of the trials I have went through in the past few years have made me REALLY step back and examine myself and my beliefs. Don't get me wrong--I still have the same ol' convictions I always have. But my focus is just different. Its deeper than the "thou shalt nots"


Its about the inner person....its about my heart. I know what my desires are. I know I'm not the person I once was---or who I SHOULD be.


Somewhere along the way I put up some walls and tearing them down is so much tougher than putting them up.

No comments: